Have you ever tried a cappuccino? And wonder how it is made? Today we are sharing a 5 minutes easy recipe for cappuccino to make a perfect cup each time.
This recipe will replace your coffee shop drink as you will need some basic ingredients and some barista-style skills. Cappuccino is an Italian drink that is made of one-part espresso coffee; one part steamed milk, white sugar, a little bit of cocoa powder for topping, and a Nespresso machine.
The second method today is used for cappuccino is typically made with a double shot of espresso, hot milk, sugar, steamed milk foam (you can use cream instead of milk), and top with cinnamon or chocolate powder, and last but not the least a Nespresso machine.
Note: If you don’t have a Nespresso machine, we have a review article on the Nespresso machine.
Ingredients you will need to prepare cappuccino with Nespresso
- 1 espresso coffee capsule (of your choice)
- 1/3 cup of cold milk
- White sugar (as per taste)
- Cocoa powder/ cinnamon powder
- Frother milk or Nespresso steam nozzle
- Cappuccino cup
Read More: Best Nespresso Capsules
Step by Step Process
- Step 1: Froth your milk with Nespresso steam frother until it gets a silky velvety foam texture
- Step 2: Brew your favorite coffee capsule into the cup with the help of a Nespresso machine
- Step 3: Fill your cup with froth milk
- Step 4: Add some sugar
- Step 5: Garnish your cup with cocoa or cinnamon powder and you will get a delicious cup of cappuccino.